Everyone has their little guilty pleasures. There are always those songs on the radio that we hate to love. I always write about how much I listen to pop punk but the truth is I have a weak spot for pop, rap, and some country music…
I listen to the radio a lot when I’m at work and it’s usually the mainstream, pop station. Here’s a list of my summer 2014 guilty pleasures.
1. Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea – Problem
2. Jason Derulo fest. Snoop Dogg – Wiggle
3. Iggy Azalea – Fancy
4. Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing
5. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect
6. Pitbull feat. Ke$ha – Timber
7. Demi Lovato feat. Cher Lloyd – Really Don’t Care
I am not ashamed to say that I blast these songs and dance my ass off when these songs come on.